Propellerads

Maitama Sule asked me to arrest him after 1983 coup – Abdusalami Abubakar Former Military Head of State, Abdulsalami Abubakar, has revealed how the late Maitama Sule submitted himself for arrest after the 1983 coup. Abubakar, who was a Brigade Commander of the Army at the time, disclosed this when he paid a condolence visit to the Governor of Kano, Abdullahi Ganduje, on Sunday. “I was at my […] Maitama Sule asked me to arrest him after 1983 coup – Abdusalami Abubakar


Former Military Head of State, Abdulsalami Abubakar, has revealed how the late Maitama Sule submitted himself for arrest after the 1983 coup. Abubakar, who was a Brigade Commander of the Army at the time, disclosed this when he paid a condolence visit to the Governor of Kano, Abdullahi Ganduje, on Sunday. “I was at my […]

Maitama Sule asked me to arrest him after 1983 coup – Abdusalami Abubakar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: post here might possibly be gotten from other sites, so Comments here has nothing to do with Naijapounds, as the sender bears the outcome of any rude comment.

Follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/Naijapound
Instagram: Naijapound.

For Adverts
Call: 08068243574
Email: Naijapound@gmail.com